Save time, improve quality and get full documentation:
- The microwave technology allows the DSE4200 to make measurements with the highest
accuracy in the market for baler moisture sensors.
- The non contact system assures reliable measurements not being sensitive to dirt or pollution.
- One measurement is completed for every 8 cm of the bale and displayed continuously while baling.
- Up to 13.000 cm? of baled biomass is measured at each measurement.
- No need to stop baling in order to measure bales manually.
- Full quality control — keep baling until the dew falls.
- Alarm function on display for identification of wet spots.
- Average moisture value of the field is being displayed as well as the continuously moisture values of
- The moisture values can be stored on a USB memory stick for documentation.
- Moisture can be measured on all traditional straw types, hay types and corn stover.
- The DSE4200 is easy to install and suitable for all brands and sizes of square balers.
The DSE4200 microwave based Moisture Meter kit includes: 1 transmitter unit, 1 receiver unit, 1 display,
1 proximity switch, cables and mounting brackets, USB memory stick, user manual and installation guide.
Moisture Meter Technical data Display Technical data
DSE4200 has the following specifications: The display has the following specifications:
Dimensions (W x H x D): 150 x 80 x 80 mm Display: a-Si TFT, LCD 3,5”
Measuring range: 6% – 35% relative moisture Dimensions (W x Hx D): 95 x 95 x 46 mm
Measuring accuracy: +/- 1% up to 30% relative Resolution: 320 (H) x 240 (V) QVGA
moisture, hereafter +/- 2%. * Viewing Angle: 130/110 degrees from 6 O’clock.
Measurement frequency: 2.4 GHz Number of colors: 64K
Communication: CAN J1939 Brightness: 750 NIT (cd/m?)
Speed signal: Via CAN or digital input Power Requirements: 10V to 32V DC
Connection: Deutsch DT13-08 Connection: (2) 12 Pin Deutsch DT04-12PA
Ambient temperature: -10°C to +60°C Ambient temperature: -20° to + 70° C
Storage temperature: -25°C to +80°C Storage temperature: -30° to + 80° C
Ingress Protection: IP 65 Degree of protection: IP 67
Power: 10-28 DC Case material: ABS
CE approval: Case color: Black
* calibrated after bale width on 1,2 m. Dry weight density
approx. 135 – 160 kg/m3.